Political instability is an ongoing concern in Zimbabwe. Most Zimbabweans face socio-economic crises and every year. Millions rely on food aid. Drought, floods and erratic rainfall patterns are costly. Ruined infrastructure and a broken economy means many cannot grow enough food. Church partners focus on food security, nutrition, HIV, health and gender equality.
Use the resources below to encourage your congregation to consider contributing to the Commitment for Life scheme.
- Download our Commitment for Life Zimbabwe poster (PDF | 5mb)
- Country update: Spring 2022 (PDF | 243kb)
- Country update: Autumn 2021 (PDF | 315kb)
- Country update: Spring 2021 (PDF | 233kb)
- Country update Autumn 2020 (PDF | 316kb)
- Moving Stories: July/August 2022 (Word | 501kb)
- Moving Stories: May/June 2022 (Word | 304kb)
- Moving Stories: March/April 2022 (PDF | 318kb)
- Moving Stories: January/February 2022 (PDF | 343kb)