Website Terms & Conditions
The term “The United Reformed Church” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Church House, 86 Tavistock Place, London, WC1H 9RT. The United Reformed Church was created under the United Reformed Church Acts (UK) of 1972, 1981 & 2000. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may freely link to this website from other websites, newsgroups and email.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Contributions to the United Reformed Church
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with the United Reformed Church you agree to grant to the United Reformed Church, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including on the United Reformed Church’s site accessed by international users).
- Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
- In order that the United Reformed Church can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give the United Reformed Church permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
- Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with the United Reformed Church.
- If you do not want to grant the United Reformed Church the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “The United Reformed Church” and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of “The United Reformed Church”. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “The United Reformed Church” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of “The United Reformed Church” – © “The United Reformed Church” 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The URC logo available for download from this site is the official registered logo of the United Reformed Church. The URC logo should be used in its entirety and not broken into elements, such as the wording and the cross being used separately. It should not be elongated or distorted in any way.
These Terms and Conditions were developed from samples templates obtained from the Business Link website.