The URC logo available for download from this page is the official logo of the United Reformed Church. We encourage its use by all United Reformed churches, local ecumenical partnerships involving the URC and any partner or associated organisations – all are permitted to use this logo on their online and print material, noting that it must be used in line with the guidelines as detailed in these Guidelines for the use of the URC logo which we recommend you read.
The URC logo is currently available for download in the following colour ways:
a) greyscale fish with black cross
b) blue fish with black cross
PNG version – specifically used for web/screen/email, smallest file size – low quality.
- URC-LOGO-greyscale (medium)
- URC-LOGO-greyscale (small)
- URC-LOGO-blue (medium)
- URC-LOGO-blue (small)
- URC-LOGO-White (large)
- URC-LOGO-White (medium)
- URC-LOGO-White (small)
- Favicon with white backing (64 x 64)
- Favicon no backing (64 x 64)
- URC-LOGO-Device-greyscale (medium)
- URC-LOGO-Device-greyscale (small)
- URC-LOGO-Device-blue (medium)
- URC-LOGO-Device-blue (small)
- URC-LOGO-Device-White (medium)
JPG print version – mainly for print but also if required as a larger size for screen/web – higher quality.
Illustrator CS6 (ai) vector version – this version can be used by most designers, printers and sign makers.
Often preferred if the logo needs to be enlarged for posters and banners (EPS versions and high resolution large JPGs, for outdoor signage, will be produced after General Assembly).
- CMYK-URC-LOGO-greyscale (A4)
- CMYK-URC-LOGO-blue (A4)
- Solid-black-URC-LOGO (A4) used by craft workers and printers (for example screen printing single colour ink onto pens or etching onto glass). If your printing company can only use a single colour then use this version and request your printer to print to the nearest values below.
URC blue for Print CMYK: 100-0-0-0
URC blue for screen RGB: 0-153-255
URC blue for WEB: #0099FF
- Solid-white-URC-LOGO (A4)
Guidelines for use
We are keen for logo to be used as widely as possible to promote the URC and the URC community. However, derivative versions of the URC logo are generally prohibited, as they dilute the URC’s brand identity. For example the URC logo should be used in its entirety and not broken into elements – the words and the cross & fish symbol may not be used separately. If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com. For more information on how and when it may be used please refer to the Guidelines for the use of the URC logo.
The URC logo is copyrighted to the United Reformed Church © 2016. The URC takes seriously its responsibility for defending our logo against any damaging or confusing uses.