Become a Church Related Community Work project
Find out what you need to do if you’re interested in becoming a Church Related Community Work (CRCW) project and who to contact for more information.
- Ask your synod office or the CRCW office (see below) to send details.
- Arrange a meeting between the CRCW Development Worker and your church/synod representatives to discuss the funding application process.
- Complete the application with the assistance of the CRCW Development Worker.
- Submit the application to the CRCW Programme Sub-committee for accreditation. This process, which involves detailed research and assessment, can take between six and 18 months.
A vacancy for a CRCW will be declared once your application has been accredited as a CRCW project.
Please contact your synod office or the CRCW Development Worker, Steve Summers:
Reources you may find useful when applying to become a CRCW Project.
- Handbook for local pastorates (PDF | 667kb)
- Sample Church Related Community Worker role description (PDF | 16kb)
- Sample budget for a CRCW project (Excel | 30kb)
- The Plan for Partnership – web page with information on housing and housing allowances, travel, and sabbaticals for CRCWs
- The Covenant (PDF | 151kb) – a document signed by all parties involved in setting up a CRCW project