Retired Ministers' Housing Society

Support us

Find out how you can make a donation to support our work.

There is a need to provide housing for retired URC ministers and their widows or widowers who need this support and we need your help to do this this now and in the future.

You can do this by making a donation or by leaving us a legacy in your will.

For advice and information on legacy giving visit the Remember a Charity In Your Will website.